Many individuals confuse financial planning with regular savings and investing advice. Prudent financial planning is much more than that. The sooner you understand the role of financial planning in meeting your short, medium, and long-term financial aspirations, the better you'll be able to control your financial destiny and successfully meet your goals.
Why Financial Planning is Important
A well-grounded financial plan is essential for anyone who wishes to accomplish specific financial objectives. Whether it's deciding to buy a first or second home, ensuring your children's education is well funded, or securing a smooth and stress-free retirement, all of these seemingly disparate components come together under a unified financial plan.
Therefore, the scope of an effective financial plan should cover key aspects such as Saving, Budgeting, Investing, Tax Planning, Insurance Planning, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, College Funding, Aging Parent Care, and much more.
What We Can Do For You
Our systematic approach to Financial Planning services includes:
- Discovering You: We realize that financial planning is all about YOU! And the only way that we can deliver what YOU need is to understand your unique financial goals and aspirations. We do this through a consultative discovery approach of getting to know you and helping you understand what we can do for you.
- Strategizing: Once we have a better sense of who you are, your financial goals, and your risk tolerance, we can work together to create a financial strategy that will help you achieve your financial objectives.
- Horizon Planning: Through our strategy-building process, we'll create plans for the short, intermediate, and long-term that will set you on a path to securing your financial future. Our planning process is risk and scenario-based, and we do it using a consultative approach. Each session brings us closer to helping you achieve the financial objectives that we set out together during the Discovery phase.
- Implementation: Now that the plans are in place, we'll walk you through the process of implementing them. We help you make the right investment decisions, choose the right insurance plan for you and your family, identify saving opportunities to help you reach your retirement goals, and create an Estate Plan that preserves your legacy. Our team will work with you to ensure that every step of the plan is successfully implemented.
- Frequent Reviewing and Monitoring: We are constantly watching the financial markets for changes in the environment that may affect our clients and are internally monitoring the performance of every client investment account monthly. Every quarter we review clients' actual performance versus their financial plan. Through constant monitoring and frequent reviews with clients, we'll modify strategies and plans as and when needed to ensure you stay on track to meet each of the objectives set out in your plan.