Every financial plan should contemplate a client's retirement needs and provide a financial roadmap to allow them to retire when planned comfortably. We carefully strategize how to maximize the benefits granted by your employer to make sure you maximize your benefits from employment. Additionally, we help individuals and business owners roll over, establish and manage appropriate, tax-advantaged retirement accounts and plans to help them and their employees achieve their retirement goals.
Why Retirement Planning is Important
Everything you do – from managing your employee benefits to managing your investments – is presumably so you and your families and dependents can have a better life. But everyone must plan for "life after work" and ensure that there will be enough money to support life and family when no longer working.
What will retirement look like? Are you spending too much? Are you saving enough? How should you be saving? Will you run out of money in retirement? Are your retirement savings invested appropriately? How much will you need in retirement? Will Government and Employer pension plans cover you through retirement?
You can't prepare for retirement without planning for it.
What We Can Do For You
Retirement planning doesn't start at retirement. The earlier it starts, the better. Our Retirement Planning service takes a long-term view that maps "life before retirement behavior" to your "life after work" needs.
Here's what we do for you as part of our Retirement Planning service:
- Your personalized retirement planning strategy: Everything we do for you centers around four pillars - Helping you plan to achieve your financial goals before retirement; Planning to ensure you have sufficient income during retirement; Putting plans in place to safeguard your core investment income, and protect against a significant loss; and Planning for your legacy.
- Understanding your goals: Through an intensely personalized approach, we gain an understanding of your retirement goals.
- Analyzing where you are at: To plan a meaningful retirement, you need to know where you currently stand. We'll help you build an in-depth financial inventory to use as part of our retirement planning process.
- Developing the plan: Remember all those questions you had on your mind – largely unanswered? Well, we'll work with you to create a Retirement Plan that addresses every one of them. The Retirement Plan we design will identify how much income and savings you need to fund your retirement lifestyle and what your investments will generate. It will also establish a plan to bridge any currently anticipated shortfall.
- Implementing the plan: As you move closer to retirement, we'll work closely with you to ensure the proper implementation of your Retirement Plan. Our Retirement Planning approach aims to make transitioning into retirement as seamless and stress-free as possible.
- Supporting your decisions on pensions and benefits: We will be right there to provide you our help and advice when making important decisions related to your Employer or Government pensions and benefits: Whether to apply or not? When to apply? What to do with those funds and more.
- Looking out for you in retirement and beyond: Our Retirement Planning service isn't done yet – not by a long shot! To live a long and fulfilling retirement, you'll need help with many other facets of your life – Health Care, Insurance, Charitable Giving, and Legacy Planning. When you need advice or assistance in these areas, our team will direct you to a proper resource.
- Ongoing reviews: Our Retirement Planning service ensures that we maintain a long and enduring relationship with you. We'll continue to monitor your retirement plans and consult with you frequently about any changes or updates needed to address your evolving retirement lifestyle needs.